Monday, February 04, 2008

Heading to Florida!

Hey there folks, just a quick little update to keep things rolling along before I get packed up for a trip to Florida. This is another small convention with several fantastic workshops. Those of you who have been following this blog know that I enjoy keeping up with the latest industry trends and techniques. These help to keep things fresh and allow me to expand my knowledge and 'toolbox' so that I have more options available to help make even better images for you, my clients.

Before I head out though I want to say that it has been an exciting few weeks lately. I have met some great new people and have also found another cool little place to hang out from time to time. I enjoy a good hazelnut mocha every now and again and there is this little coffee shop that opened recently by me that I kept thinking that I needed to visit. Well I did stop in the other day and man am I glad I did! It is such a neat little place, very cozy, great coffee and good food. And for folks like me who use the internet daily, they have wifi available! Talk about a trifecta! Well, while I was there enjoying my coffee and meeting with a friend I learned about this local photography student who is interested in possibly doing some assisting with me. I mean really, can it get any better? Since moving from Texas I had been hoping to find someone just like this and the next thing you know, there she is! Anyway, I look forward to getting a chance to work with Megan soon! And if you are looking for a nice relaxing mocha, I recommend swinging by Berry Sweet Buns off of 302 in Circleville.

One more thing...
One of the local groups (Hudson Highlands Photo Workshop) that I participate in will get a chance to hang some of our work in West Point's,

Eisenhower Hall this spring. Below are a few of my submissions and if all goes well a few will be juried and make the show. More details as we get them!


Talk to you soon!