Monday, February 18, 2008

Sun and Fun in Florida

Ok, time to do some catching up. As I was heading out the door to Florida I told you about some prints I was submitting for judging. Well, I was fortunate enough to have 7 of my 9 submissions approved for the show this spring at West Point! I am very excited to say the least. I will pass along more information as the event draws near and I certainly hope that anyone in the area will come down and take a look at my work and that of some of the other local artists.

Now onto Florida... I always seem to escape just when the coldest weather hits. I can't say that I didn't enjoy the 80 degree weather and bright sunshine. Sorry you guys back in NY were getting some of the coldest days this year.

The convention was great! They had an awesome line up of speakers, some of the biggest and freshest names in wedding photography as well as some of the most experienced portrait photographers around. Not only were the techniques fantastic, but hearing the speakers discuss the philosophy surrounding their success was inspiring. They spoke of bonds built with clients and how relationships with clients can go far beyond the wedding day. It is exactly that type of relationship that we here are looking to build with you. Whether you are considering a family portrait or wedding day coverage, please give Quinnco Photography a call today and let us show you how we can work together to make your images something truly special.