Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Sweet tooth?

Just another quick little update and this one is going to be a bit cryptic...

So today I went to one of favorite little places again, Berry Sweet Buns, where I met up with a couple of wonderful people and enjoyed some coffee and great conversation. These two people are part of a team that has put together something new and exciting that showcases life here in my little corner of New York. It is something that is going to reach out and let folks know just how unique and interesting things are here! And, there is the possibility that I may get a chance to be a part of it! Cryptic enough for you? I really can't say anything more right now except that I left the meeting with a little extra spring in my step....

Oh yeah, I also left with a few of these chocolate covered strawberry gems!