Saturday, May 06, 2006

More rain!!

Well, it has been a rainy week here and it has put a damper on a few shoots I had planned. Hopefully next week will be better. I'm hoping to get over to the Byron Nelson Golf Tournament and maybe take some pictures during the practice rounds. Unfortunately I don't have press credentials for this event and there are no cameras allowed during the Championship rounds unless you have the credentials so I'm going to make the best of it and see what the practice rounds hold....

I'm heading out in a few hours to Atlanta to go to a friend's wedding. Luke and I were in the Marines together and although I haven't seen him in years, when I received the invitation to his wedding it was a no-brainer that I would be there! I can't wait to catch up with him and many of our mutual friends that will be attending.

I also met a neighbor who is into flying radio controlled helicopters. I had seen him several times in the park across the street so this time I grabbed my camera and ran over to check it out. The sun was fading fast but I was able to take a couple of quick pictures anyway. I am going to try to catch up with him when he goes over to fly with his club. That should be a lot of fun as it will be a new subject so I will have to do some experimenting!

Have a great weekend!

Pete