Saturday, April 29, 2006

Rainy night catch-up

Well, I'm doing a little cleaning up of my image files as I listen to the rain beat down around here. We need the rain, I just wish it wouldn't all try to fall within about 10 minutes!

It was another great week and I had the opportunity to meet and work with some really fantastic people. I was able to shoot some images for The Grand Pet Resort and also Hulen Hills Animal Hospital. I have been working with Bo Parker of RMC and while the weather wasn't as cooperative as we would have liked, I think we got everything we needed. I can't wait to see what Bo does with the images! Those facilities are beautiful and the people working their were great! It's not easy having a camera following you around at work. Well, unless you are a television person or a model.




Speaking of models... Heather and I had been trying to work out a time when she could come in and get a few images taken and we were finally able to get together and make that happen. Thanks Heather, it was fun working with you!



I also did some more work on the continuing project of the Samaritan House construction. They are just about ready to open two of their large housing units. It has been amazing to see how fast these building have gone up!


Well, who knows what the weekend holds? Enjoy!!