Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I know, I've been slacking off....


Sorry it has been a while since I updated here. I had some minor surgery and now I'm back to feeling well. I'm also very excited about an upcoming project. I'll post a quick picture from today's walk-through where I met with Steve Hotchkiss of Hulen Hills Animal Hospital in Fort Worth. They have opened an incredible pet resort called The Grand and it is fantastic! I'll be working with their agency to help put together promotional pieces as well as updating some images for the hospital. These two adjacent businesses combine everthing a pet owner could want. A great place to have your pet stay if you have to travel and a pet hospital that is state of the art!

If you have a pet, I think you should check this place out. They have a pool for the dogs, little televisions in the suites so your pet can watch tv and cameras so you can monitor them during their stay! I know I wish I could check in on my guys when I travel. Well, here you can.