Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hump Day! Halfway through the week!

I had some free time today as I was waiting for a call from the cable company to do a repair, you would think they could give you some kind of estimate when they will show up, right? Anyway, since I couldn't be too far from the house and it was the last day home game for the Fort Worth Cats I thought it would be fun to go down to LaGrave Field and watch them take on the Pensacola Pelicans. I had a great time. Nothing quite like watching baseball and eating a hot-dog on a beautiful afternoon to help erase some of those cares away. Of course, wouldn't you know it, about halfway through the game my phone rings and it's the cable folks telling me they are going to be at my house soon. Sooo, I wrapped things up and headed home, but not before I snagged a couple of shots of the hometown team on their way to a win over Pensacola.

Below we have the Cats pitcher, Cory Walters, starting his wind-up and Cats Outfielder, Tony Mota, executing a sacrifice bunt.