Sunday, April 13, 2008

Is spring really here?!

Another weekend of semi decent weather has really been nice. Sure, there was a horrendous storm around 4:00 am on Saturday and my dog jumped on my head to let me know but other than that it was pretty nice.

It was a nice weekend and I had to head down to West Point with several prints that have been selected for exhibition at a show at Eisenhower Hall on West Point. If you get a chance, please come by and take a look. Click on the picture below for more information.



It had been a while since I had been to West Point and I had forgotten about the traffic getting in an out of there. To top it off there was also an Army - Navy lacrosse match and a post wide yard sale. Needless to say it was a bit crazy and the traffic lines were long but seeing West Point is really special and the chance to exhibit there is a great opportunity. It is one beautiful and historic place....

Today I kind of kicked back and tried to catch up on some errands I had promised to friends. I was able to catch up with most of them and still have a bit of time to enjoy myself. As I write this I am putting the finishing touches on a presentation I have to give tomorrow night (did I mention I am a procrastinator) for a group of photographers.

I want to leave you with a photo I snapped today. It's nothing special really, but it is one of those kind of shots that makes me forget about all the little things that I tend to want to complain about. I had taken a break and stepped outside onto the back deck and saw my dog Bentley doing what Border Collies do best, trying to impose their will on something. In this case it was my horses, Fathom and Bucky. Well Bentley sat there a while and if it weren't for him knowing that he'd be in trouble he would have headed over and rounded them up. As it was he had to be content just trying to stare them down....


I hope you all had a great weekend!