Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Hello 2008!

Happy New Year everyone!

Ok, who stayed awake to watch the ball drop? I actually did this year, which was better than I did last year. I think for 2007 I was asleep by about 10:30 or so. Alright, with the new year comes new hopes, new dreams and new resolutions. Did you make any? Better yet, are you going to keep them? Yeah, me too....

I'd like to kick off the new year with a couple of quick shots from the close of 2007. I was again up in Boston, and this time I was meeting up with a photographer friend of mine from Houston who happened to be visiting New England. Not wanting to miss an opportunity to get out and do some shooting, I touched base with a couple of models I know up there and asked if they would mind braving the cold for a little while. Both Natalia and Eric were gracious enough to oblige. Thanks you, guys!







And my last image is one I took while photographing a great military couple who are back in NY visiting family. Malika and Peter reside in California where Peter is stationed with the US Marine Corps. As a fomer Marine myself, these military familes hold a special place in my heart for everything they do. The person who serves and the one who stays behind to take care of the home, family and everything else. It is truly a team effort. Thanks to all of you out there and a special thanks to Malika and Peter for giving me the opportunity to work with you.



Alright, that's it for today! I truly hope that everyone has a fantastic 2008!