Sunday, November 19, 2006

Some from the weekend...

As I had mentioned, it was going to be a busy weekend and it turned out to be about as expected. Here are a few images from some of the different events and sessions.

First off... Friday Night lights!

The Coppell Cowboys faced the Colleyville Heritage Panthers at Texas Stadium. Colleyville Heritage would go on to win this game 52-20. A tough end of the season for Coppell.











Then I had a great portrait session on Saturday morning with Catherine and her mother, Angela.



Later Saturday evening I went over to visit my friends at Vetro Art Glass in Grapevine. You probably have seen some other posts with pictures from my visits with these guys. Well, on Saturday they had their annual "Truth or Consequences" auction. It's quite an event and I would recommend it to anyone! People won some great pieces of art just for knowing some art glass trivia.



And for those pieces that the selected person didn't know the answer, it went up for auction. If the reserve price wasn't met, well....

As they say in the UK....It was a smashing good time!