Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A busy weekend coming up!

Well folks, since I had a few spare moments I thought I'd take a minute and remind everyone that it's still not to late to get those last minute custom Christmas cards made! I work with a great company who can still get these personalized cards out in time for the holiday season. Give me a call and let's get your family scheduled!

Now, with that out of the way. There are lots of fun projects coming up. Family portraits, high school play-off football at Texas Stadium, and several corporate sessions and of course, another seminar. I just love going to these learning sessions. This one is about some advanced lighting techniques that are used in wedding photography. With wedding season fast approaching it's time to brush up on the challenges surrounding shooting these events.

That's it for now! I'll post some from these events when I get a chance...