Thursday, November 09, 2006

Another busy day....


When it rains, it pours! Did you know that is the slogan for Morton Salt? Just a piece of trivia from my History Channel television watching...

Yesterday was a pretty busy day and I pretty much criss-crossed the metroplex to take care of everything, but I was able to manage to get all the items on my to-do list checked off. The best part of the day was my last client, Tom. Tom had contacted me about doing some casual portraits because it had been quite some time since he had had any done of himself and thought maybe it was time to get one. Naturally I agreed, but not just because it's what I do, but because time flies so fast that we sometimes look up and realize we're five or ten years down the road, our family has grown and maybe someone has moved out of the area. Maybe it's our children away at school or our new job transfers us. Having pictures of your family together with you, be it at school or in your new house will certainly help make it your "home" much quicker. There's something about seeing your loved ones daily that just makes everything better.

Take the opportunity of the holidays, when your family gathers, to have a portrait done. They really don't take that long and the memory that it creates will last a lifetime.

Tom, here's just a quick shot from the session yesterday. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work with you, I really enjoyed it and I'll talk to you soon.