Thursday, June 22, 2006

Been quite some time...

I have really been slacking off here lately! I am about to be swamped this weekend, but in a good way. I have a bunch of things lined up and am looking forward to a fun filled weekend of shooting. Everything from portraits, to bull riding, to a triathlon! I have spent the last couple of weeks trying to catch up on things that I have been putting off. I finished a couple of wedding albums and spent a few days weeding out some of my images that needed to be trashed. I'm such a pack-rat when it comes to keeping things, but these had to go!

I also spent a little more time out at the barn with the horses. Here's a shot from tonight of one of the girls from the barn showing off on my horse Bucky. Thanks Hannah! She makes it look easy... I'd be on my back in the dirt!