Friday, August 08, 2008

A little something different!

It had been a while since I had shot any sports so after years of passing by Twin Lakes Water Ski Park in Monroe I decided to pull in and see what the club was about and see if I could talk them into letting me do some shooting sometime. Well these guys and gals were great! After introducing myself and trying to do my best to assure them I wouldn't get in their way while they were out skiing they agreed to let me spend some time shooting with them.

So I headed down there this morning and although I was getting there before 9:00a these guys were already out there making passes. These folks are serious! And that is no small understatement. As I write this one of the members, Zack, is headed to Florida for a national competition and the club also has several members who are at the top of their competitive divisions. Certainly not the water skiing I was used to!

Anyway, like I said, they were a a great bunch today and I really appreciated everyone putting up with me tagging along. I had a great time and it felt good to shoot some sports again. A big 'Thanks!' to John, Adam, Bruce, Danni, Brad, Zack, JJ and everyone else at Twin Lakes!