Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Thanks to everyone at NJASID!

Whew! It's almost Wednesday already!

The past few days have just flown on by. I have been working with the folks from the New Jersey Chapter of the American Society of Interior Designers (NJASID) during their 2007 Design Summit in Lambertville, NJ. What a great bunch of folks. As I have mentioned several times, I'm always looking for a great seminar or workshop to keep the learning going and that's exactly what these designers were doing also. Learning new and updated techniques and skills on how to better serve their clients. Summit attendees, I will have those photos available very shortly.

Sometimes, as the fly on the wall photographer you get to hear bits of some of these lectures, and let me tell you what, this was some good stuff! I learned so much! I learned that when it comes time for me to design that new home or studio, or even a remodel, I need to look for one of these folks. Just as I stress the importance of hiring a professional photographer when it comes time for those important events in your life, you should really think about consulting one of these folks if you are doing any design work in your home or business.

And as if all of that that wasn't enough, I got to spend a little time exploring Lambertville, NJ for the first time. I checked out the Lambertville House and then crossed over the Delaware River for a great tour and wine tasting at Crossing Vineyards .

I will get some images posted here as soon as I get a little rest, but all in all, not a bad way to spend a few busy days! Thanks again NJASID!