Saturday, September 01, 2007

Ok, time for a bit of catching up...

Sorry for the month long lapse. Since I last updated I have been busy with a trip to Montana and another trip to New Orleans and Biloxi. As some of you know, one of the things I love about photography is that it is constantly changing and evolving. There are always new techniques to try and old ones to refine. With that in mind I recently attended a great workshop given by Mike Fulton of Tri Coast Photography. Mike is an incredible photographer and an excellent instructor. With Mike behind the podium we learned some new tricks about an old friend, flash photography. Using flash with with your camera can sometime be a bit of a challenge, no matter who you are. Well, Mike and his partner Cody are two of the best in the business when it comes to using flash so who better to learn from? And learn we did. As a matter of fact, we had a blast!

Here's a few shots from the workshop. I hope you enjoy them, I sure had fun making them.