Monday, October 02, 2006

Some from the weekend

Hello folks,

Here are a couple shots from over the weekend. On Friday I was in Coppell at the Coppell High School Cowboys vs. Lewisville High School football game. I was helping out a friend who usually covers the Cowboys games but Tom was out of town so I jumped in and lent a hand. It was their homecoming and it was a fun night for all. The Lariettes had a special halftime show that included their fathers in a special dance routine that brought huge cheers form everyone. And of course, the crowing of the Homecoming Queen was a special moment that won't soon be forgotten. Tom will be posting images from all of the others that were helping cover that game shortly. Please click on Tom's link above for more information.






Then on Saturday I spent a few hours at the ranch where I board my horse, taking some shots of folks participating in the playday that was being held. It was a little hot, but I think everyone still had a great time working with their horses. For the folks that were interested in having their picture taken, just click on the horse picture below to be taken to the gallery where you can purchase a print if you would like. These will be available for a short time, so please order early. Thanks!

Playday