Thursday, August 02, 2007

More family fun!

Ok, time to get things caught up around here. It has been a crazy past couple of weeks. First I had my mother and brother come out to visit and just about the time they pulled out of the driveway to head back to Iowa my niece showed up to spend a week here and visit New York city and take a look at a few colleges around the area.

Hi Krysta!


I think I have visited New York city more in the past week than I have in the past five years! Throw in a couple of viewings of Phantom of the Opera and errant subway trip or two and there you have it!

Seriously though, there is nothing like having family come to visit. I have spent a great deal of my adult life traveling and not being located near much of my family so despite the occasional ruffled feathers, I really enjoy getting to see everyone, even if it's only for a few days. I miss you guys already....