Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Another session with Rachel...



Tonight (last night since it's now early morning) I spent a little time in the studio with a great model with whom I worked with a few months ago. Rachel is just great to work with and after just briefly going through some of the shots of the session I thought I would put a couple up here that caught my eye.

We're already talking about plans for some future shoots including one that will show off her new car! We just have to get her to slow down long enough to catch her now!

Speaking of things going fast. We are already into August and with school getting ready to get back in session, now is the time to start thinking about those senior portraits. Whether you are looking for a studio session or at your location or BOTH, drop me a line and I am sure we can put together a package that will work for you.

Thanks for stopping by!

Pete