Monday, March 27, 2006

Wow, what a weekend! And today I spent most of the day catching up on the things I put off because I was busy shooting all weekend. But that doesn't mean I still didn't take a little time to put something together to show everyone what I had been up to. The link below will take you to a slideshow that has a bunch of pictures from this weekend and also some others from the past. It's always fun to go back and revist those. That's exactly why you should get some portraits done now! Ok, enough about that, here's the link to the gallery. There are little control on the bottom right hand side of the new window that will allow you to play the show, look at the photo descriptions, etc. Enjoy! MOVED EVERYTHING TO MAIN SLIDE SHOW I'll be adding more later as I figure these out a little better so keep on checking back!

Also, I would like to say "Thanks!" to Seth and Angela. They have just booked their wedding with me and I am very excited to have the opportunity to be apart of their special day. Keep checking back for snapshots as we go along toward the big day!

And last but not least, I was contacted by a company who specializes in providing photos to people who use the online dating services. If you have ever seen these services you will know that most of the photos there are less than the perfect "first impression" you are trying to make. Anyway, these folks have asked me to be a part of their network in the Fort Worth area. I'm really happy to do this too and I hope that I can help folks find their true love. Hmmm... Maybe I'll have to offer a special package if they use me for their wedding!

Alright, that's about it for now. Thanks again for visiting!